Thank You Northwestern

This is it, this is my last week student teaching. I don't want to have to say goodbye. I became close with a lot of the people at the school and the surrounding community. To my host family, thank you for giving me a place to live, and for letting me crash family dinners. To Mr. Honeycutt thank you for not only being a great mentor, but for adding me as a member to your classroom, FFA chapter and your family. Thank you for showing me around, sending me to strange places to pick things up, and for the crazy cool and fun adventures.



To my students, thank you for letting me take over your classroom and crash you normal way of learning, thank you for never being afraid to do the fun and silly activities that I had planned, but thank you most for letting me be a member of your program. Not a day went by that I didn't feel welcome at a meeting or in the classroom. Thank you for teaching me about yourselves, and the community. Thank you for always being there to help and support me.

To my officers, thank you for letting me be your advisor at meetings, and for always supporting me and my ideas, thank you for being my homeroom, and for putting fourth the most amazing effort for us to win doughnuts. Thanks for making homeroom and officer time fun, and for always having the place decorated for the different season(s). It was amazing to see the effort that is put forth by you to plan and follow though with different FFA events.

To the members at Northwestern High School, thank you for allowing me to become part of your school family. Thank you for not getting mad when I stunk the place up, and for letting me paint the door red (sorry it didn't get finished). Thank you for letting me print as many papers as I wanted, and for always checking it to make sure I was doing okay.

To my two TA's I honestly don't know how I would have done it without the support of you both. Thank you for running for coppies when I didn't make enough. Thank you for keeping me organized and together. Thank you for laughing at me, and my silly corn jokes. (It's a crop top, get it... cuz its corn). Thank for you always answering the phone, and running to the sugar house when needed. But most importantly thank you for always lending a hand when setting up a lab for a large number of students.


Thank you all for teaching me how to be a successful teacher, you all made my time at northwestern better than I ever could have imagined. This is not a goodbye, this is a see you later.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Participation is Success

Mock Interviews.

What is a Placement SAE?