Reflecting on Demonstrating


Did I forget to have them wear safety glasses? Yes. But it is connecting wires, so I think that it was fine. I know that as a teacher in the classroom safety is the number one. 

Today I completed my agriculture mechanics demonstration with four members of my cohort. I quickly learned that we are all too comfortable with each other. It did in fact take two tries to get everyone to pay attention. Remember these people are my friends, not my students.

Image result for safety

I wish that I would have made the time to complete this lesson with my students or while I was micro teaching. I think that it would have made a better impact on me than just doing it with some friends that already know my teaching style.

I think I am just so excited to be in the classroom, but I am still very nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Participation is Success

Mock Interviews.

What is a Placement SAE?